PLEASE SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE
Select from the options below to book and customise your stay at Address Hotels, Dubai.
Book your table and enjoy dine experience at Address Hotels, Dubai.
Please select valid time. Alternatively, email:email@example.com or call +97148883444
Oops, something went wrong here. Please try again or email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call +97148883444
We have table for 03 guests, available for below time slots. Go ahead and select it.
Number Of Guests: 03
Your table reservation number is
Number Of Guests:
Sorry, we are unable to process your request right now. Please email email@example.com or call +97148883444 to make a reservation.
Your reservation has been successfully cancelled
Booking Reference: #
LOCAL TIME: •
LOCAL TEMPERATURE: /
THE PEARL PLEDGE
At mankind’s current rate of consumption and destruction, we are looking at a future where our ocean has more plastic than fish, where clean drinking water is but a distant memory and where our ocean, our most precious life-giving natural resource, has been ruined.
- Only 1% of the ocean is under protection.
- Our ocean provides 50% of the world’s oxygen and acts as a buffer to climate change.
- There is currently over 150 million tonnes of plastic in our ocean, and this amount is increasing rapidly.
- The ocean is a food source for over 3 billion people worldwide.
- Burning fossil fuels results in more CO2 being absorbed by our ocean, which in turn increases the water’s acidity and wreaks havoc on marine life.
- 8 million tonnes of plastic is dumped into our ocean each year and poisonous chemicals find their way back to us via water systems, rain and the fish we eat.
This is why Emaar Hospitality Group has launched the Pearl Pledge, an initiative to protect and conserve our ocean by raising awareness and adopting sustainable practices across each of our properties. As part of the Pearl Pledge, Emaar Hospitality Group has become a member of the global Green Key initiative.
At every level from our staff to our guests, the Green Key initiative is a standard of excellence within the tourism industry that aims to achieve sustainable and eco-friendly operations in hotels around the world, from food and beverage to CSR, environment maintenance, staff involvement and more.
Every little environmentally-conscious act makes a huge difference. After all, every wave started off as a single drop. Join us.
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Emaar Hospitality Group is committed to contribute to environmental practices, protecting our natural resources and ensuring the sustainability of our communities, whilst enhancing the guest and team member experience.
To ensure sustainable business practices in the countries in which we operate, we will:
- Embrace a unified vision across the group to preserve the world’s oceans via sustainable practices in our hotel operations.
- Have a unique brand specific sustainability action plan for each hotel and asset.
- Take actions to conserve water and energy resources, as well as divert waste away from landfill.
- Empower our team via sustainability training and involvement in product and service improvements.
- Enhance our guests’ experience via involvement and awareness around the environmental practices.
- Establish clear targets and measurements to collect data to improve performance which are communicated to our guests and teams.
- Share best environmental practices and integrate with relevant local, national and international legislation.
- Purchase products and services that minimize negative impact to the environment under Green Procurement policies of supplies and services.
- Liaise with partners to conduct sustainable processes.
- Actively engage with the local community to address environmental or social issues.
SUSTAINABILITY ACTION PLAN
Guided by our Environmental Policy, we commit to fulfill the following:
- Eradicate one time use plastic items from our bathrooms in 2020
- Change plastic packaging to bio-degradable packaging in all our bathrooms in 2020
- Provide only biodegradable or reusable items at all our FB outlets by 2020
- Go plastic bottle free for all our meetings and events in 2020
- Establish partnership with UAE Food Bank to minimize food waste
- Achieve our goals with a 15 % reduction in energy usage, a 15 % reduction in water consumption and 60 % of waste diverted away from landfill by 2022 vs 2019.
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of Address Hotels + Resorts